BovyVertalingen
BovyVertalingen  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:19
French to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 25, 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm translating a rather large text which includes a lot of identical segments except for one number ("Error 1", "Error 2", "Error 3", etc.).
SDL Studio recognises these matches as 100% matches and automatically inserts the right number.
A similar option in Alchemy Catalyst would same me loads of time and irritation, but I haven't been able to find it (yet?).
When I try to Auto Translate, Catalyst sees these matches as fuzzy matches and I still need to
... See more
Hi everyone,

I'm translating a rather large text which includes a lot of identical segments except for one number ("Error 1", "Error 2", "Error 3", etc.).
SDL Studio recognises these matches as 100% matches and automatically inserts the right number.
A similar option in Alchemy Catalyst would same me loads of time and irritation, but I haven't been able to find it (yet?).
When I try to Auto Translate, Catalyst sees these matches as fuzzy matches and I still need to manually adjust the numbers.
Does anyone know if it's possible to get Catalyst to work like Studio in this regard?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Laurence

EDIT:
Found the solution: Duplicates filter > Translate All function.

[Edited at 2015-11-26 09:30 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2015-11-26 12:23 GMT]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Help with the Auto Translate option in Alchemy Catalyst - Solved

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »