CAT tools overview - where was it moved to?
Thread poster: Michaela Müller
Michaela Müller
Michaela Müller
Germany
Local time: 18:12
English to German
+ ...
May 18, 2009

Hello,

I couldn't find any answers in the forums etc., so just a quick question: Does anyone know where the old overview of CAT tools (with links to the websites and Trial versions) is gone? When now clicking on "Tools" > "CAT tools", a site with three tabs (Current campaigns, Wish lists and CAT) appears, automatically showing tab "CAT" with a TGB ad and a short introduction to CAT tools - nothing more.
It doesn't seem very helpful if the "CAT tools" section contains virtuall
... See more
Hello,

I couldn't find any answers in the forums etc., so just a quick question: Does anyone know where the old overview of CAT tools (with links to the websites and Trial versions) is gone? When now clicking on "Tools" > "CAT tools", a site with three tabs (Current campaigns, Wish lists and CAT) appears, automatically showing tab "CAT" with a TGB ad and a short introduction to CAT tools - nothing more.
It doesn't seem very helpful if the "CAT tools" section contains virtually nothing about CAT tools ...

Thanks for your help,
Michaela
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Looking into this. May 21, 2009

Hello Michaela,

I am sorry for the delay in the reply. I am not sure why or when the section you are making reference to disappeared from the "Tools" tab. I am currently looking into this and will post again to give you an update on this as soon as I have the information.

I appreciate your patience.

Romina

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
This feature is gone. May 21, 2009

Hi Michaela,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

This feature is gone. However, the possibility of having it back is being evaluated.

In the meantime, the CAT Tools Technical Help forum is a good place to go for questions or help.

Thanks.

Romina

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:12
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
No, it's been 5 years... May 21, 2009

RominaZ wrote:
This feature is gone. However, the possibility of having it back is being evaluated.

Thread: http://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/21741-blue_board_for_cat_tools_k.html
Date: 4 June 2004

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CAT tools overview - where was it moved to?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »