Logging in on Proz.com: what should I do to avoid having to log in each time I visit the site?
Thread poster: Williamson
Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:51
Flemish to English
+ ...
Jan 13, 2012

Every time I surf to the Proz.com site, I have to login. This was not the case before. Perhaps I changed a setting in Google Chrome. If so, which setting do I have to activate again in order not to have to login every time I surf to this site?

[Edited at 2012-01-13 18:33 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2012-01-13 18:41 GMT]

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 23:51
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Content settings Jan 13, 2012

Dear Williamson,

You shold be able to remain logged in to ProZ.com by choosing the option "Allow local data to be set", from Chrome content settings page: chrome://settings/content

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Williamson
United Kingdom
Flemish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Does not work. Jan 15, 2012

Alejandro Cavalitto wrote:

Dear Williamson,

You shold be able to remain logged in to ProZ.com by choosing the option "Allow local data to be set", from Chrome content settings page: chrome://settings/content

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Ola Alejandro. Seguí sus consejos, pero no funciona. Trataré de reinstallar google chrome para ver si cambia algo.

Williamson
United Kingdom
Flemish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Secure login? Jan 20, 2012

Is it possible that having to log in has something to do with secure login/normal login.
I changed secured into normal and the problem was solved. However, now it's back. I don't find the settings to choose between "secure" and "normal".

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Logging in on Proz.com: what should I do to avoid having to log in each time I visit the site?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »