Thread poster: Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:20
Portuguese to English
+ ...
May 12, 2022

I have just opened my profile and see that the flag counter has disappeared. Any idea why? Has the service been discontinued or something like that?
The Flag Counter site has said that the file is removed after 30 days of activity but I look at the profile at least once a week. So this is apparently not the case.
I see the profile is still active but it does not appear on my profile for some reason.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I have contacted the Flag Counter site
... See more
I have just opened my profile and see that the flag counter has disappeared. Any idea why? Has the service been discontinued or something like that?
The Flag Counter site has said that the file is removed after 30 days of activity but I look at the profile at least once a week. So this is apparently not the case.
I see the profile is still active but it does not appear on my profile for some reason.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I have contacted the Flag Counter site but they say I have to register and can only post in 5 days, and in addition they don't accept yahoo addresses.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Flag Counter disappeared - why?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »