Job quote ranking is always the same (Staff: Fixed)
Thread poster: Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:28
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Nov 3, 2023

Visiting my job quotes page again after quite some time, I have noticed a (new?) column with quote ranking.
The strange thing is that the ranking is always the same (3rd/n), even when going back to my very first quotes from a looong time ago.
What exactly does this express? Or is it just not working? Below is a screenshot. (also note the missing localization of some UI parts)

quote ranking

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 06:28
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
. Nov 3, 2023

Out of curiosity, I’ve just checked it for the first time and mine goes from 1st to 10th in the first page. The interesting thing is that even in one case where it says 1st/1, I wasn’t contacted by the poster, but I was contacted by a poster where I’m 2nd/40 and I’ve been working with her since...

Philippe Etienne
Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
English to French
Plus members Nov 3, 2023

It looks like this feature is limited to Plus members:
"Quote ranking is available to ProZ.com members with a Plus subscription."

Philippe

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Philippe Nov 3, 2023

Yes, it seems. I just wonder what it represents (in my case at least).

Naiara Solano
Naiara Solano
Local time: 02:28
SITE STAFF
Thanks for reporting. By the way, let me clarify how the quoting ranking feature works Nov 3, 2023

Hello everyone,

Thanks for reporting this. I am afraid we are experiencing technical issues in the quoting ranking; our systems team is now working to have it solved as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience!

Regarding the ranking of quotes, please let me explain that while getting the quote among the first ones is a general membership benefit (for Standard and Plus packages), seeing the specific ranking position of the q
... See more
Hello everyone,

Thanks for reporting this. I am afraid we are experiencing technical issues in the quoting ranking; our systems team is now working to have it solved as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience!

Regarding the ranking of quotes, please let me explain that while getting the quote among the first ones is a general membership benefit (for Standard and Plus packages), seeing the specific ranking position of the quote is a Plus only benefit.

Hope it clarifies!

Kind regards,

Naiara Solano
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Zea_Mays
Philippe Etienne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job quote ranking is always the same (Staff: Fixed)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »