Invoice template
Thread poster: Gregor Trebec
Gregor Trebec
Gregor Trebec
Slovenia
Local time: 21:00
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Oct 7

Hi,

Today, I received an invoice template from an agency on how an invoice should look like. I compared it to my invoices I used till now and nothing is left out, all information is there! Does it mean the info inside should match the color, the place of their invoice?
It looks like they are inventing warm water.


 
Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 21:00
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Use theirs for them and yours for you Oct 7

Gregor Trebec wrote:
Today, I received an invoice template from an agency on how an invoice should look like.

Ask them if they expect you to use their template. If yes, use their template. If you want to keep a copy for your own records using your own template, you can do that too. The agency might want to streamline their own accounting by letting all their translators use the same template, so that their bookkeeper don't spend time looking for information.


 
Rita Faleiro
Rita Faleiro
Portugal
Local time: 20:00
Member (2025)
Spanish to Portuguese
+ ...
I think Oct 7

I agree.

It looks like for that agency in particular they want you to use their model, for whatever reason.
I have agencies to whom I send my invoice model, others provide me with the required template.

I don't see anything strage here


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice template







Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »