This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Pavle Perencevic Canada Local time: 20:08 Member (2002) Serbian to English + ...
Mar 5, 2010
I'm getting this message in Word 2007. It seems to be caused by Wordfast.dot or Trados.dot. (I can't use either Wordfast or Trados.) The problem disappears when I delete these two .dot files from the Templates.
I have the exact same configuration on another computer, and that one works just fine.
I tried finding a solution on the Internet, but nothing does the trick. Anyone had this problem or know a solution?
Thanks in advance!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.
Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop
and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.