NEW USER: Red crosses everywhere in profile, CANNOT be completed despite valid information
Thread poster: nathanaelb (X)
nathanaelb (X)
nathanaelb (X)
Local time: 07:49
English to French
Feb 6, 2009

Hello,

I´m a NEW USER and am trying to complete my ProZ profile.

Green checks appear when the information is validated, and RED CROSSES when the information is either missing or invalid.

Though I´m completing the profile the best I can, there are RED CROSSES everywhere.

I cannot add more than one language pair either.

There seem to be a series of bugs in the signing up process.

Please advise or redirect me if you thi
... See more
Hello,

I´m a NEW USER and am trying to complete my ProZ profile.

Green checks appear when the information is validated, and RED CROSSES when the information is either missing or invalid.

Though I´m completing the profile the best I can, there are RED CROSSES everywhere.

I cannot add more than one language pair either.

There seem to be a series of bugs in the signing up process.

Please advise or redirect me if you think you might now what is going on. Thanks for your help.

nathanael
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Feb 7, 2009

Hi Nathanael,
Please submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff; they will be able to look at the details of your profile.

Best regards,
Ralf

nathanaelb (X)
nathanaelb (X)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for you suggestion Ralf Feb 7, 2009

Thanks for you suggestion Ralf, I will do so.

Best,

nathanael

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

NEW USER: Red crosses everywhere in profile, CANNOT be completed despite valid information

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »