Autor vlákna: Csaba Ban
Ana Kardum
Ana Kardum  Identity Verified
Španělsko
Local time: 21:36
němčina -> chorvatština
+ ...
I am interested in the beginner's course Mar 6, 2007

Thank you very much Czaba for organizing this! It was absolutely necessary...

I will be glad to participate in your course Judy Ann, I have heard only praises about you...will not say from whom

See you all there!

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Maďarsko
Člen (2002)
angličtina -> maďarština
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
Please sign up Mar 6, 2007

Dear Ana and others,

Please sign up to individual sessions if you are interested. I would very much like to see Judy Ann in Budapest, but she will only come if there's a sufficient amount of people interested in her sessions.

My intention is to open registration for DVX courses by next week.

Cs.

Bram Poldervaart
Bram Poldervaart  Identity Verified
Člen (2002)
angličtina -> nizozemština
+ ...
Deja Vu Beginners Mar 7, 2007

Hi I would be interested in the Deja Vu Beginners and Advanced. How do I register??

Cheers,

Bram

[Edited at 2007-03-07 13:53]

Marijke Mayer
Marijke Mayer  Identity Verified
Nizozemsko
nizozemština -> angličtina
+ ...
April 28th and a special workshop on May 1st. Mar 8, 2007

Csaba,

Please count me in on the above dates. I won't take the beginners' course if that is held on the 27th, the day I am traveling.

I would also like to know if one participates at least one day in this training, if there is a discount to purchase the latest version of DVX, as mentioned here at this forum.

Best regards,
Marijke Mayer

[Edited at 2007-03-08 08:55]

Csaba Ban
Maďarsko
Člen (2002)
angličtina -> maďarština
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
Registration will open soon Mar 9, 2007

I plan to launch registration for DVX courses later today (March 9th).

I asked the trainer about any discounts. 10% is very likely, but she will have to ask Atril if any further discounts are available to course attendants.

As soon I know anything specific, I will let you know.

Csaba

eirinn
eirinn  Identity Verified
Kanada
Local time: 15:36
angličtina -> francouzština
+ ...
I'd like to register for SQL training, but my time is tight on May 1st Mar 12, 2007

Hello Csaba,

My plane to Paris leaves at 13:20 and there is no possibilty for me to change the time. I hate travel stress, but I would also like to sign up for SQL training. I looked up the transfer time from city center to Budapest - Ferihegy, they say it's about 20 mn (is that realistic, even at noon time?). So I was reckoning that leaving at 11:30 for the airport could allow me to sit for a while at the training, if it starts rather early.

I wouldn't want to make ev
... See more
Hello Csaba,

My plane to Paris leaves at 13:20 and there is no possibilty for me to change the time. I hate travel stress, but I would also like to sign up for SQL training. I looked up the transfer time from city center to Budapest - Ferihegy, they say it's about 20 mn (is that realistic, even at noon time?). So I was reckoning that leaving at 11:30 for the airport could allow me to sit for a while at the training, if it starts rather early.

I wouldn't want to make everybody get up at dawn just because of me, if I am the only one in that case, though! On the other hand, if there are several people in the same case, we could share a taxi to the aiport

Kind regards
Isabelle
Collapse

eirinn
Kanada
+ ...
PS registration for advanced training Mar 13, 2007

Is there technical reason why all Deja Vu sessions are ready for registration except the Advanced one?

Mats Wiman
Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Švédsko
Člen (2000)
němčina -> švédština
+ ...
In memoriam
Beginners session too small? Mar 16, 2007

Hallo Csaba

What is the latest news on the beginners session for DVX?

So far only 6 persons have registrered, with one no-name.
Is it likely that the session will take place?
I am interested

Best
Mats Wiman

Csaba Ban
Maďarsko
Člen (2002)
angličtina -> maďarština
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
Registration is now open for all sessions Mar 16, 2007

It is now possible to register/pay for all DVX sessions, including the beginner's one on Friday. I very much hope that there will be more people interested in the next 6 weeks to come, so the trainer will not be disillusioned.

To pay, open the main conference page and clink on the links under the DVX heading.

Csaba

Ana Kardum
Ana Kardum  Identity Verified
Španělsko
němčina -> chorvatština
+ ...
I am also interested Mar 16, 2007

Mats/Csaba,

I am also interested in the beginner's course. Note that the number of 6 people on that list are not all people who registered, they only expressed their interest so far if I understood that properly or?
The point is that DejaVu requires more investment and more effort to learn and use than Trados or other CAT tools so I doubt that there will be so many participants... though I hope enough to organize the course.

Will our money be refunded if the cour
... See more
Mats/Csaba,

I am also interested in the beginner's course. Note that the number of 6 people on that list are not all people who registered, they only expressed their interest so far if I understood that properly or?
The point is that DejaVu requires more investment and more effort to learn and use than Trados or other CAT tools so I doubt that there will be so many participants... though I hope enough to organize the course.

Will our money be refunded if the course does not take place?

Thanks!

[Edited at 2007-03-16 18:18]
Collapse

Csaba Ban
Maďarsko
Člen (2002)
angličtina -> maďarština
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
The course WILL be held Mar 16, 2007

By opening the registration process, I intended to send the message that the courses will be held.
If, for any reason, there courses will not be held, everybody will get a full refund, that's obvious.

Personally, I'm a Deja Vu-addict, and it took me just a couple of hours to get started when I first thrown into deep water with a 50k words assignment. I learned the various functions very easily as I worked through the project.

Please do not forget that you should
... See more
By opening the registration process, I intended to send the message that the courses will be held.
If, for any reason, there courses will not be held, everybody will get a full refund, that's obvious.

Personally, I'm a Deja Vu-addict, and it took me just a couple of hours to get started when I first thrown into deep water with a 50k words assignment. I learned the various functions very easily as I worked through the project.

Please do not forget that you should have at least an evaluation copy installed on your notebook to fully benefit from these courses.

Cs.
Collapse

alvanice
alvanice
Člen
+ ...
Dear Csaba, is DejaVu registration open? Thank you! Mar 19, 2007

[

[Edited at 2007-03-19 16:44]

Csaba Ban
Maďarsko
Člen (2002)
angličtina -> maďarština
+ ...
AUTOR TÉMATU
Registration is now open Mar 19, 2007

Yes, registration is now open. Go to the main conference page for more details.

Csaba

eirinn
Kanada
+ ...
I also find Deja Vu easier to use Mar 20, 2007

and much more straight-forward than Trados.

I saw today on the Travel page that the time to go to the airport is about 40-50 mn. In vue of this, cancel my wish to attend even partly the DV SQL session.

Isabelle

George Blum
George Blum  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:36
Člen (2003)
angličtina -> rumunština
+ ...
SQL Workshop Mar 20, 2007

Hello,

I'd like to register for the SQL workshop, however, I need an answer to the following question. Is the workshop intended for DVX users with no prior knowledge of SQL (my case)? MTIA for any clarifying answer.

Csaba Ban wrote:

Yes, registration is now open. Go to the main conference page for more details.

Csaba

Stran v tématu:   < [1 2 3 4] >

Toto fórum nemá žádného přiřazeného moderátora.
Chcete-li nahlásit porušení pravidel serveru nebo získat pomoc, obraťte se na pracovníky serveru ».

Budapest conference 2007 - Deja Vu X training sessions

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »